• Haywood County Schools graduating senior
• Pursuing a degree in music (must have a recommendation from a high school music teacher)
• Involvement in school and community service
• Must attend accredited community/technical college or university
• Satisfactory GPA as determined by committee
SELECTION PROCESS AND AWARDS
A committee, appointed by the Foundation, will review the applications. The committee will make a recommendation for the recipient of the scholarship. The selection process shall consist of a review and evaluation of the scholarship application and possibly a personal interview. The Board of Directors of the Foundation will make the final decision on the recipient of this scholarship. The Board’s decision shall be final. The Haywood County Schools Foundation, Inc., a tax-exempt charitable foundation, will administer the scholarship fund.