The intent of this grant program is to provide assistance to individual and groups of students for activities, which are part of the instructional program-related competition at the regional, state, and national levels.
- Grant applications are open.
- Grant awards will be made by the Haywood County Schools Foundation as requests are received and approved.
- Grant applications must be complete in order to be considered for funding.
- Grant requests generally should not exceed $200.00.
- Partial funding may be provided.
- Copies of invoices may be requested by the Haywood County Schools Foundation Executive Director.
- Requests should be submitted electronically using the below form.
The Executive Director will select and recommend funding based on instructional educational value, realistic goals and objectives, budget and activities that have a positive and direct influence on students.